Calder Engineering … Solutions for Energy Industries
- Coded Welding
- Testing: NDT, load testing, hydrostatic testing, pressure testing, laser alignment
- Finishing: blasting & painting, galvanising, powder coating, electroless nickel plating
The majoirty of our client projects involve multiple disciplines. For this reason the Calder Engineering team has been hand picked to provide expert knowledge in a diverse range of services. Customers are assured of continuity of service from the same member of our team, on a one to one basis, during the duration of the project, which inevitably frees up valuable client time.
Our activities are carried out in accordance with our company integrated Quality Assurance, Environmental and Health & Safety systems. We take pride in the quality of work we produce and quality awareness is demonstrated throughout every level of the company.
From our custom built workshop facilities we are able to offer a comprehensive service for the manufacture and installation of bespoke engineering projects.
We cover all aspects of Mechanical Engineering in carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex, titanium, aluminium and exotic metals.
- Fabrication, machining, coded welding, finishing and testing
- Fabrication of DNV 2.7-1 carbon and stainless steel transport racks, offshore containment units, skids, cargo carrying units (CCUs), A frames, etc
- Coded welding to X-ray standard
- NDT inspection
- Load testing, Pressure testing , Hydrostatic testing
- On site repairs and maintenance of equipment
- Pipework manufacture and installation
- Rolling and profiling
- Hydraulic Torquing
- Tank and Vessel manufacture, modification and installation
- On-site Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Process Plant and Equipment
- Skidded Fuel Tanks
- ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) and Trencher equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Hire or Manufacture of subsea equipment: subsea baskets, subsea ROV Tool Baskets, ROV Deployment Baskets, ROV Work Baskets, Heavy Duty Debris Baskets, Diver intervention baskets
- Quayside services at Scrabster: vessel mobilisation and demobilisation, including repairs, maintenance, deck fastenings, grillages, load testing, repairs to CCUs.
- Mock-up facilities for clients to carry out trials
- Comprehensive mobile breakdown and maintenance service
- Storage facilities. Indoor storage, outdoor secure storage, and 2000m2 of lay down area.