From our Queen Elizabeth quayside facility at Scrabster, and our purpose built modern engineering workshops only 2 miles away in Thurso, we are well placed to provide a comprehensive quayside engineering service to both Oil & Gas support vessels berthing at this up and coming energy supply base, and also Renewable Energy companies using the quayside facilities.
We understand how important it is for our customers to minimise down time, therefore we offer a fast and efficient turnaround service to get them back into production time.
- 24 hour Quayside services backed up with our modern fabrication workshops
- Mobilisation and Demobilisation services
- Repairs and Maintenance of vessel equipment
- Deck fastenings
- Coded welding
- Hire of subsea baskets
- Repairs and maintenance of cargo carrying units (CCUs). Load testing.
- Repairs, maintenance and commissioning of Renewable energy devices.
- Storage facilities. Indoor storage, outdoor secure storage, and over 2000m2 of laydown area available.