In addition to manufacturing subsea baskets to order we can also offer the hire of non-standard size baskets.
XL SUB01 Subsea Basket: Our extra large subsea basket has been designed with the challenges of deployment and decommissioning of large subsea equipment in mind.
- Certified to DNVGL standard 2.7-3
- Operational Class R45 in air lift, S23 subsea lift
- Admiralty deck eyes
- Flowforge galvanised flooring
- Forklift pockets
- Despite its large size, it’s fitted with ISO corner castings for a standard 20ft x 8ft container footprint for ease of transporting, securing to the vessel deck or grillage
- 4 point lifting arrangement: 2 wire rope slings connected by masterlink.
- End panels with built in steps for access to and from the basket
For decommissioning it can comfortably accommodate a concrete mattress lying flat with room to spare. Having a payload of 15 tonnes and internal dimensions of 3500mm wide x 6500mm long x 1000mm high it will cope with the majority of challenges.
For enquiries regarding subsea basket hire please telephone +44 (0)1847 892122.
If you have a specific subsea basket requirement please get in touch as we can manufacture to your specification. Hire may also be available to you for this.